Operations & Events Intern — Spring 2022
Category: Operations, Administration, Events
Start Date: March 1, 2022
End Date: May 6, 2022
This internship is Paid
This is a Full Time or Part Time (minimum of 20hrs/week) position.
Share this Internship
The Operations Intern candidate will have the opportunity to gain experience in business areas such as programing, budgeting, operations and sales & marketing. Tasks may include assisting with program activities, organizing SOP’s, evaluating and streamlining processes, and answering key questions and problems to provide insight to the organization.
The Operations Intern candidate should be a results and performance driven individual, who has the ability to demonstrate these qualities with an ability to evaluate complex situations, be adaptable, willing to learn and teach others. Candidates should have an appreciation for start-up non-profit business and share a vision to help contribute to the creative economy in Indiana.
- Serve as Project liaison for Standard Operating Procedures across the Operations function to ensure the alignment with Indiana Fashion Foundations Operating Procedures and translate SOPs into process flows, adhere to timelines and report results to leadership
- Develop and Review surveys, summarize the key elements and develop a tracker
- Work closely with the program teams to ensure the program is meeting deliverables.
- Create a series of templates and forms and simple workflows for IFF.
- Help plan and execute programs/events, including the Imagine IFF program and Indiana Fashion Week.
- 2nd or 3rd year student working towards the completion of an undergraduate degree (accounting, business, finance, or related discipline preferred).
- detailed oriented and action taker
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work with cross functional teams and build relationships
- Proven ability to multitask and follow up on actions/ issues
- Strong Microsoft office skills – PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Strong VBA / Macros
What you can expect from the interview…
- A conversation to learn more about you and how you can contribute to the growth of IFF.
- Insight about our company and culture.