Marketing Intern — Fall 2021
Category: Marketing, Sales and Service
Start Date: August 23, 2021
End Date: December 10, 2021
This internship is Paid
This is a Full Time or Part Time (minimum of 20hrs/week) position.
Share this Internship
Indiana Fashion Foundation is looking for a Marketing/Social Media Intern. In this role, you will have the opportunity to create content, collateral and social media strategies that feature upcoming programs and projects, and help our team explore new ways of engaging our supporters.
You’ll highlight our community, inspiration, connection and Fashion! The ideal candidate is comfortable collaborating with many different teams of people, is proactive, and prides themselves on their creativity and building resources that grow the creative industry in Indiana.
- Support marketing campaign planning and execution.
- Write copy for social media posts, promotional emails, and other marketing collateral.
- Assist in the creation of written, video, and image content for marketing channels.
- Participate in marketing brainstorming sessions.
- Assist in the management of website SEO.
- Take part in formal and informal training opportunities.
- Measure and report the results of marketing initiatives.
- Currently enrolled in an accredited university, with a major in marketing, social media marketing, or related
- Rising Junior or rising Senior preferred, although all candidates will be considered.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Basic photography, image and video editing, and graphic design skills
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of social media trends and platforms
- Passion for working in the creative field
- Strong storytelling skills
- Applied understanding of basic marketing principles
- Familiarity with major social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Self-starter with ability to work independently
- Comfortable with multitasking in a deadline-driven environment
- Understanding of SEO techniques and best practices