Before you apply, ask yourself...
- Can I start on the first day of the internship, missing no more than two days?
- Do I have reliable equipment related to the internship I am applying for; including a laptop?
- Can I participate/volunteer for events outside standard hours? (This could include weekends and evenings.)
- Can I dedicate a minimum of 20 hours per week working onsite and/or remotely?
- Can I work independently on project tasks?
- Can I work professionally as a positive representation of the Indiana Fashion Foundation?
How to Apply
If your answer is “Yes” to the above questions, you are eligible to apply for this internship. You can apply by completing the form below.
Applicants are required to upload a resume in PDF format and to provide a link to examples of their work.