Summer Camp 2021
July 15 – 17, 2021 — Indianapolis, IN
The Imagine IFF Youth Fashion Camp encompasses our mission to secure the future of fashion by introducing youth to the industry and teaching the economics of fashion.
This program serves as a fashion industry simulation platform for students to highly engage and expedite their learning through real-world application. Upon completion, campers will have an understanding of the fashion industry and will be equipped with tools to empower them to take the next steps in pursuing the fashion career they aspire to.
Participants will have an opportunity to...
- Engage in an atmosphere that embraces uniqueness and creativity
- Explore many facets of the industry including design, retail, event production, and marketing
- Collaborate on a presentation with a other youth & teens with high interest in fashion
- Learn from experts who have real-world experience
- Establish friendships and create endless memories
When is it?
The Summer 2021 iteration of Imagine IFF Youth Fashion Camp will take place July 15-17, 2021. The camp is scheduled to last 6 hours daily with breaks incorporated. An official schedule will be provided to students and parents during the orientation.
- July 15, 2021 — Planning Day
- July 16, 2021 — Creation Day
- July 17, 2021 — Presentation Day
Who Can Participate?
All students between the ages of 12 & 17 years old are eligible to apply.
We are looking for highly engaged students who are interested in learning and growing in the areas of Fashion Styling, Writing and/or Editing, Graphic Design, Photography, Fashion Design, Project Management, and Event Planning.
Where will it be hosted?
Thanks to the progress we’ve made in the fight against COVID-19, we are excited to announce that the Summer 2021 iteration of the camp will be hosted in-person in Broad Ripple district of Indianapolis, IN.
Note: Students & staff will be required to wear masks and we will be observing the guidelines set out by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
How Much Does it Cost?
The total cost for the summer iteration of Imagine IFF Youth Fashion Camp is $75.00 (USD) per student (equaling $25 per day).
Any student who is interested in participating should apply regardless to whether or not they are able to pay the fee.
Before you apply...
- Review ALL information on this page before submitting the application.
- Applicants are required upload examples of their creative work in PDF format.
- This application closes on June 30, 2021 at 11:59pm EST and selected participants will be notified on July 2, 2021.
- Selected students and a parent/guardian must attend the virtual orientation on July 8, 2021 at 7:00pm EST.