Fashion Camp at the Fair
August 7 – 8, 2021 — Indiana State Fairgrounds
The Imagine IFF Youth Fashion Camp encompasses our mission to secure the future of fashion by introducing youth to the industry and teaching the economics of fashion.
This program serves as a fashion industry simulation platform for students to highly engage and expedite their learning through real-world application. Upon completion, campers will have an understanding of the fashion industry and will be equipped with tools to empower them to take the next steps in pursuing the fashion career they aspire to.
Participants will have an opportunity to...
- Engage in an atmosphere that embraces uniqueness and creativity
- Explore many facets of the industry including design, retail, event production, and marketing
- Collaborate on a presentation with a other youth & teens with high interest in fashion
- Learn from experts who have real-world experience
- Establish friendships and create endless memories
When is it?
The Imagine IFF Youth Fashion Camp will take place on August 7 & 8, 2021.
The camp is scheduled to last 6 hours daily with breaks incorporated. An official schedule will be provided to students & parents during the orientation.
- August 7, 2021 — Fashion Scavenger Hunt
- August 8, 2021 — Shop & Redesign Challenge
Who Can Participate?
All students between the ages of 12 & 17 years old are eligible to apply.
We are looking for highly engaged students who are interested in learning and growing in the areas of Fashion Styling, Writing and/or Editing, Graphic Design, Photography, Fashion Design, Project Management, and Event Planning.
Where will it be hosted?
Camp will be hosted in-person at the Indiana State Fairgrounds in Indianapolis, IN.
We are excited about our amazing partnership with the Indiana State Fair, which allows us to create this unique camp experience!
Note: Students & staff will be required to wear masks and we will be observing the guidelines set out by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
How Much Does it Cost?
The Summer 2021 edition of Imaging IFF Youth Fashion Camp is FREE of charge!
If you are interested in contributing to the camp or any of our other youth programs, you can do so by visiting the link below.
Before you apply...
- Review ALL information on this page before submitting the application.
- Applicants are required upload examples of their creative work in PDF format.
- This application closes on July 27, 2021 at 11:59pm EST and selected participants will be notified by July 30, 2021.
- Selected students and a parent/guardian must attend the virtual orientation on August 3, 2021 at 7:00pm EST.
This form is currently closed for submissions.